Small Business Discount Legal Services Plan
For as Little as $24.95 per Month You Can Access a
Nationwide Network of Attorneys for All Your Small Business Legal Needs
The rising costs of health insurance and the overall expense of running a business has made it very difficult for business owners to make ends meet. Legal Care Direct™ (LCD) helps alleviate some of that financial pressure by providing business owners with access to a nationwide network of pre-qualified attorneys that will provide you with free and discounted legal care.
Free & Discounted Legal Services
Members have access to plan attorneys that will provide them with the following services:
- Unlimited initial phone consultations during business hours for new legal matters.
- Attorney will review as many as 5 independent documents each quarter. These include business documents, contracts, signed or unsigned, up to 10 pages each.
- Initial telephone calls made on behalf of your business by your plan attorney (two per month). Follow up calls are made at the guaranteed low hourly rate.
- Initial letters written on behalf of your business. Three per month for new subjects; follow up letters are written at the guaranteed low hourly rate.
- Initial collection letters are limited to 10 per quarter. More than 10, and any follow up letters are written at the guaranteed low hourly rate or at the contingency fee percentage, depending upon what you and your plan attorney decide.
- One on one consultations for each new legal matter. Thirty minute time limit per subject matter. Time over the 30 minutes per subject will be at the guaranteed low hourly rate.
- Registered Agent for your business in the state in which you are incorporated as well as other states where you do business.
Guaranteed Low Hourly Rate
Plan attorneys have contracted to charge no more than $125.00 per hour, or 40% off their usual and customary hourly rate, whichever is greater, for legal care that goes beyond the free services described above. In most cases, the attorneys will be able to estimate the amount of hours any given case may consume prior to beginning work on the case. Court costs, filing fees and time charged for travel to and from any courts are additional
Contingency Fee Discounts
Attorneys often work on a contingency fee basis on such cases as personal injury and collections. This fee is usually expressed as a percentage of the amount collected or awarded. In collection matters, your attorney will accept 18% if the case is settled before formal court proceedings begin. After proceedings begin, the fee is 27%. On all other contingency matters there is a 10% discount on the lower of either the state maximum or the attorney’s standard rate.
For only $24.95 per month, the Legal Care Direct™ Small Business Plan is a benefit your business cannot afford to be without. Credit card customers can schedule 12 payments of $24.95 or three consecutive monthly payments of $99.80.