Health Savings and Discount Programs
Select the Program That Best Meets Your Needs
Health care savings and discount plans are available to everyone. There is no denial for health conditions, you may begin using services immediately, and there is no paper work to process. You will actually be able to afford to seek professional help more often for healthcare. There are no limits on the number of times you may use the services. Getting started is easy. Health savings and discount programs are not insurance.
Best Discount Benefits offers bundled savings options custom designed to provide quality professional services at the lowest prices. Discount plans offer a provider search feature, where applicable, so you can see where the services are offered in your local area. Health savings services, such as medical bills negotiation, do not rely on networks which allow you to use the doctor or hospital of your choice.
Advantage Savings Program - The Advantage Health Savings Program provides health savings, financial and life events assistance, plus complimentary discount health services. This program includes many seldom found upgrades to help you save more on your health care expenses. The Advantage Health Savings and Discount Program reduces or eliminates many of the hidden costs that exist in a large number of discount health plans currently available.
- The patient advocacy service provides significant savings and allows you to use any medical network provider when seeking care. To use this medical bill re-pricing service you may go to the doctor or hospital of your choice. Health care mediation services can negotiate savings up to 80% on your medical bills. Many mediation services typically keep 30% of the amount saved. With the Advantage Savings Program, you keep 100% of the savings achieved by the medical bill mediation services. Last year alone, individuals saved over $24 million dollars with this service and were relieved of the stressful and time consuming burden of working with healthcare providers and government agencies to resolve their medical bills.
- The average cost of a routine office visit to a physician is over $150. Close to 2/3 of all office visits end up being for information only. Save money by using your Consult A Doctor / telemedicine benefit to talk to a physician instead of going to the doctor's office. Most physician telephone services charge a separate access fee of $30 to $38 each time you call a doctor. Advantage Savings Program customers pay no access fees and have saved an average of $326 per month with this benefit.
- A majority of pharmacy discount plans have limited discounts. The Advantage Savings Programs include a benefit that allows pharmacies and drug companies to compete for your business in an auction for your prescription drugs. Eligible customers receive their prescriptions delivered to their door absolutely free. Many customers save enough on their prescription needs alone to pay for their entire program. This is a new and unique approach to save money on needed medications. These prescription programs have saved our customers over $1,000,000.
Careington Discount Health and Dental Plan Options - Don't let rising health care costs prevent you from receiving the care you need. With Careington discount health care products, you save money on doctor visits, prescription drugs, dental work, eye exams and more.
- Dental-Vision - For only $12.95 per month or $129 per year access discounts on dental cleanings and procedures, eye exams, vision correction surgery, and more.
- Multi-Care - For only $15.95 per month or $159 per year access discounts on dental and vision care, prescriptions, vision care, alternative health care, and more.
- Total-Care - For only $29.95 per month or $269 per year access discounts on physician visits, dental and vision care, prescriptions, alternative health care, nurse line, lab and imaging, and more.
- Silver Care - Special Discount for those over the age of 50. SilverCare provides mature adults with comprehensive discounts on health and lifestyle services including dental, vision, hearing, prescriptions, diabetes supplies, podiatry, long-term care, identity theft protection, and more.
Discount Legal Services and Identity Theft Protection - The Family Protection Plan (FPP) is a valuable benefit that is now available to you. The plan covers you, your spouse, your children, and any dependents living with you - all for one low monthly rate. The Family Protection Plan provides you and your family with access to a network of attorneys, paralegals, accountants, licensed clinicians, and financial counselors that have contracted to provide free and discounted services to members. The Family Protection Plan includes these services:
- Discount Legal Services
- Identity Theft Solutions
- LifeEvents™ Counseling
- Tax Preparation and Advice
- Financial Education and Credit Counseling